Welcome to One Market Street Cafe.
Situated in the heart of Devon, we are an independent, dog friendly cafe, owned and run by Hannah and Tom. We pride ourselves on using as many locally sourced, seasonal ingredients as possible as we believe it makes the most delicious food.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been closed to encourage staying at home. However, due to some relaxation of lockdown measures we are open Tuesday 9am – 2pm and Wednesday to Saturday 9.30am – 2pm until further notice for take-away only. We hope to be open again, as ‘normal’, as soon as we are allowed to. Until then, please pop in for a take-away breakfast, cream tea, frothy coffee and much, much more. For more information, please check out our menus in the menu section of the website.
Come and find us at 1 Market Street, Hatherleigh, just off the A386 on the Tarka trail.
We are also offering homemade ‘ready meal’ dishes, available from the cafe.
£3.50 each or 3 for £10:
• Tomato, pepper and mozzarella pasta bake (v)
• Veggie cottage pie (v) made with lentils
• Macaroni cheese, topped with cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs (v)
£5.50 each or 2 for £10:
• Cottage pie, made with beef and topped with mashed potatoes
• Chicken curry, served with rice
• Braised beef and veg, served with dumplings
• Chicken casserole, served with dumplings
• Sausage and bean casserole, served with mashed potatoes
Please order by:
• Tuesday for collection/delivery (within 1 mile of the café) on a Friday.
• Friday for collection/delivery (within 1 mile of the café) on a Monday.
To order, please call 01837 810582, send us a private Facebook message or email: firstname.lastname@example.org